Kommando Radio’s Knob Creek Experience
Kommando Radio (AKA /k/ Radio) is an independent organization partnered with The Kommando Blog. They initially started out as a small internet radio service that streamed a variety of “/k/ approved” music. Additionally, they would host the occasional radio interview.
As of March 2017, Kommando Radio has recuperated and organized themselves into a professional internet radio service. They currently have music blocks set up to play a variety of genres ranging from a “smorgasbord of Rock” to military marches and traditional war songs. Here’s their daily music block list for May, 2017.
- Metal Monday: Metal and assorted rock
- Troop Tuesday: Military Marches
- Vietnam Wednesday: Late 60’s and 70’s Music popular with US soldiers in ‘Nam.
- Classical Thursday: Classical Music
- Freeplay Friday: Extra Grab Bag, and maybe some live DJing every once in a while.
- Atomic Saturday: CONELRAD Radio Dramas/PSAs, Nuclear-related music, and Fallout playlists.
- PsyOps Sunday: Guantanamo playlist, and other creepy stuff.
Kommando Radio has a lot of cool projects in the works, such as upcoming themed shows:
All Rounds Expended – “A daily show (M-F) that consists of the biggest stories of the past 24 hours and politically incorrect insights on quirky and mainstream topics in war, life, violence, and entertainment.”
This Week in War – “A weekly, in depth review and analysis of historical events that occurred the past week, years ago.”
The current /k/ Radio service can be reached at: https://murdercube.com/radio/
/k/ Radio – The AK Guy Interview
/k/ Radio – Polenar Tactical Interview
If you’d like to see more content by /k/ Radio, visit them at https://www.kommandoradio.com/
And be sure to follow them on the assorted social media: