Norinco’s M305 and T97: Cheap garbage or sweet bargain?

Rybec

Rybec

Rybec is a Canadian citizen who loves firearms and video games.

You may also like...

8 Responses

1. Avatar Parkourdude says:

Those are some sick upgrades for those rifles. A pic rail on the M14 and an Aimpoint on T97. Cool shit bro.

2. Avatar Julius says:

That type 97 is pretty cool looking. Have you used the shotgun version?

• Rybec Rybec says:

I mentioned I have. It’s called the Puma.
      It was very nice to use the one time I had the chance to. What’s great about the Puma is they didn’t need to change the magazine release like how they did for stanags, It gets to keep the paddle release at the back which makes it very easy to handle while shooting right handed.

3. Parker Parker says:

I want your HCLI shirt. where get?

4. Having read this I thought it was really enlightening.
    I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this short
    article together. I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

5. Avatar Dingus mcgingus says:

Yea for being a lefty, made me use stupid scissors in school. I think most firearms work fine as a lefty other then face being on the danger side of things when firing. Guess that’s one problem if it goes pear shaped and stuff explodes. If I tried to use a left handed bolt gun id be confused

6. Avatar RCEME says:

Own a T97 and had to put flat top,T97.c, on it and a mag release leaver from 4gt.com. There is a reason the gun is not prohibited in Canada. After 2 years of use it became apparent that the internal workings are not very resilient. In other words repairs are constant! When the gun works it works well but when something goes wrong it really goes wrong. To put it to the point, would I depend on this gun in life & death? most defiantly NOT. On the other hand good way to learn how to fix guns and have some fun after on the range.